I’ve regularly worn a crushable felt fedora for years (gotta get a new one, in fact.) and it’s not alone. Looking on the hat shelf in the coat closet, I find…
- A summerweight straw fedora.
- An old battered straw hat and a broad-brimmed sun hat for when I’m working outside (I even have a genuine pith helmet, courtesy of a church yard sale, for when I’m feeling really adventurous.)
- A heavy leather hat with a strap for cold, rainy sleety days, and a crushable leather hat, for when it’s not so cold.
- A Donegal tweed cap for variety (it matches my Donnegal tweed wool coat.)
- The black felt top hat I wore at my wedding.
- A few miscellaneous hats that used to be my Dad’s, inluding a cossack, a trilby, and a cowboy hat.
Join the elite in the land of distinctive haberdashery – buy a hat today!